Property Management Jeffreys Bay | Jeffreys Bay Specialised Management in Sectional Title | Jeffreys Bay Home Owners Associations | Shareblock Schemes and Retirement Villages Managers
Property Management Group Offers:-
- Sectional Title, HOA, Share block scheme management
Total management of all levies which includes:-
- Recovery of levies in arrears Handing over of non payers
- Send letters or notices to delinquent homeowners.
- Place liens on properties when necessary as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Write letters to individual homeowners for maintenance.
- Supply delinquency list, financial reports, forthcoming agenda, etc., to the Board of Directors prior to monthly meeting.
- Prepare an annual budget for the Budget Committee to review and approve or assist Budget Committee in its preparation.
- Furnish the Board of Directors with fiscal year’s financial information of income and expense statements and forward same to tax accountant for preparation of annual tax return.
- Asset Management
- Monthly physical inspections and analysis of the property and operations to insure efficiency and control of expenses.
- Monitor performance of property vendors and maintenance contractors. Recommend changes and solicit bids for alternate service as needed.
- Hire and supervise all personnel necessary for the efficient operation of the property and arrange for and make necessary contracts with utility companies.
- Contract for all repairs and maintenance using licensed, insured independent contractors proven to be qualified, experienced and reasonably priced
- Risk Management
- Review all existing insurance policies in respect to the general operation of the project to insure proper and adequate coverage. Work closely with the Board of Directors in the handling of all claims that relate to the association’s insurance policy.
- Renew insurance policies and keep the property insurance up to date, handle all body corporate claims.
- General Management
- Arrange and facilitate all Board of Directors, annual and special meetings. Taking of minutes and distributing them to all owners.
- Tenant and owners will have access to a property manager at any time in case of emergency 24/7/365 (day-to-day functions will be handled during regular business hours